Jun 3, 2008

Good ideas

Man, I am so glad to have Cara and Angie on my side.
They came totally prepared with ideas and encouragement and all around good vibes.
Thanks guys!
I've got some great new ideas for marketing and packaging that I probably wouldn't have come up with on my own.
And all of them are totally doable and really interesting. So watch out world!

I've already put in an order for more stock for a couple of new designs I've been working on, and I've got some really great, solid ideas for getting myself out there.
I'm going to develop a schedule for working at home (the one I have now is: work at home)
This new one will clarify some tasks and focus my energy a bit more.
Plus I sometimes work better with a deadline. So now I have some.

Good times.

Here are a couple of pictures of Cara's finished bracelet. It was her Mom's (I think) and one side had broken, so I made the two moonstone settings and cleaned it all up.
The turquoise was there already.


Happy Tuesday everybody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...