Jun 1, 2008

bracelets and prints

That's what I am going to do today.
I spent most of the day yesterday working on Cara's bracelet, she's coming over today so I need to have it finished asap! But it's just clean up and settings.
I'll take some pictures of it before I hand it over.
And I messed around with some scrap leather and made myself a makeshift wallet from a pattern that I guessed at from ANOTHER wallet that my friend Kathryn gave me.

And sold my bike!

Just like that. A lovely art student named Rachel came by last night and she was so sweet and so excited about it that I couldn't say no.
So now it's her bike.

I've just finished scanning some plants from the garden as well, these guys will become the next prints I come up with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...