Jan 14, 2014

Ceramics!

I started taking a ceramics class in the fall with my lovely friend Paige (who is the genius behind Blackbird Studio and The Congress Collective) and I had kind of forgotten how much I LOVE it.

We did ceramics for two years during my Foundation Arts program back in *gasp* 1999 (!!) and I really liked it, but it wasn't the Passion.  So once I was finished that program I didn't take another class, even though I really like it.

So when Paige offered open studio classes at her studio I jumped at the chance to get back into it.

These are all the pieces that I made in the Fall, all of them Christmas gifts.

Actually, if I am totally honest, Sonny claimed one as his, so I am thinking of making three more and making him  set of little tumblers!

THE CUTENESS!!









I am really looking forward to getting back in the studio over at blackbird and making more!
I love how the cloud shapes came out in the glaze and I want to explore that a bit more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...