Apr 8, 2011

The Bump! Part 4 (36 weeks)

So did you all know that I am a glamorous MODEL now??


(that can not make a straight face for a photo. Ever)

Well it's true.

My wonderful Friend Angie (of Floating Gold Iceberg fame) had me model some of FGI's great maternity friendly wares 2 weekends ago for the Spring line and let me tell you, this stuff is AWESOME.

I love love LOVE that Belle Epoch Dress (the black one above) it is I SWEAR the comfiest thing ever. And it looks smoking hot on non preggo ladies also.


(you'll have to pop over to the FGI blog to check out more pictures of ME as well as catching a glimpse of the Lovely Miss Lizz rocking the same clothes (in all of her non preggo sveltness.)

Sonny is pretty much fully cooked at this point, as in we could basically give birth any day now, which makes me feel like barfing a little bit. (We're sitting pretty at 38 weeks right now)
I am super excited to meet him, don't get me wrong, but the sooner he gets here the sooner I have the grow the F up and be a PARENT.

Wha?

But it's okay, because so does Geoff. And the more I think about it, the more I know that he is going to be the Best Dad Ever. He's already pretty damn great, but I have a feeling that Sonny is going to make him even better, and they are going to be the best team you've ever seen.

I am going to be dealing with a lot of naked boys, sweatpants and video games, but I will also have the sweetest, funniest, most loving troupe of weirdos anyone could ask for.

Pretty damn lucky if you ask me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...