Jan 7, 2011

Nursery love

So we spent the week with Pops tearing apart the house again (I know! didn't we just do that last weekend too? YES WE DID. Jesus)

Anyway, it's done for the moment, we (as in Geoff and his Dad) refinished the floors in Sonny's room, threw on a fresh coat of bright white paint on the walls. (Pops even did some drywalling in the bathroom, they hung a new shelf in the bedroom and I got my hanging fruit basket in the kitchen! They are incredible.)

So this morning, I am going to clean up the kitchen and the rest of the smaller stuff that they will let me move by myself, and hopefully if I have time, set my bench back up so that I can get back to work for the last couple of months before I close the studio for maternity leave. I have a lot to do!

I am hoping to get the pictures that I've been taking onto our NEW COMPUTER (thanks Santa!) and get them posted on here because seriously, it's been a long time since I shared anything around here!

But until then, this is the colour (or something similar) that I am thinking of painting the feature wall in Sonny's room.
(found at Skinny Laminx, I am loving that blog right now!)


xox

1 comment:

Kaisha said...

Ohh, that is a great colour! Farrow and Ball have a similar colour called Pidgeon that is really nice. We went with F&B Light Blue and Verre du Terre in our house. I wish our house had more rooms so we could paint them more colours! Setting uo a baby's room is wicked fun.

http://us.farrow-ball.com/colours/paint/fcp-category/list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...