Jan 27, 2008

Shop update!

These!





And THESE!!





All of these lovelies are available to purchase at my little Etsy Shop, just click on the link to the left to check it out.

In other news (I know! There's more!) last weekend we had to take advantage of the AMAZING weather we had and we decided to head out of the city and take a gander at some natural sites.
We went to Belcarra park, just outside of Port Moody and let me tell you, it was lovely.
We bundled Norman up and grabbed the camera for a day of adventure.




It was so nice all day, we took tea and stopped to share a teeny cup at every beautiful spot we found.
I saw a raven for the first time (although she flew away before I could get the camera out, she knew what I was up to.)
I did get this great shot of a mini murder of crows up in the branches though.

Good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...