Apr 24, 2010

Don't forget!


It's still on for tomorrow, rain or shine!
(you should come if only to see the HILARIOUS umbrella that I'll have strapped to my table. it's huge and insanely bright!)

I'll have some Leather Feather Earrings, a few one-of-a-few and sample rings, some Loveknot Earrings (new!) and some sweet crochet necklaces on hand for you to try on (I've got a big mirror!)

I have decided to try a more accessible price point for markets, so aside from a couple of silver Feather necklaces, everything will be priced under $50!

Wee!

Hope to see you there!
xox

UPDATE! The garden partay was a total blast! Thanks to everyone who came out to say hello and do a little shopping. You guys are rad.
I got a hilarious sunburn, the first of the year (last year my hilarious spring sunburn was Opposite Socks. It was achieved by wearing leggings and no shoes while reading a magazine in the sunshine.) This year I've got Mini Vneck, which was achieved by diligently putting sunscreen on my face and neck (and remembering to wear a sun hat no less) but completely forgetting to sunscreen my clavicles because I left the house wearing a scarf. Which promptly came off due to the beautiful sunshine.
HENCE the slightly crooked v neck burn I've now got thanks to wearing a collared shirt.

Anyway, it was a good day all around!
Thanks!
xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...