Dec 12, 2008

Floating Gold Iceberg's Holiday sales!


Next week, my dear friends and cohorts are having a couple of in house Holiday Sales.
Very Exciting.
Wednesday December 17th from 6-9pm
& Saturday December 20th from 1-5pm

There will be wine and drinks, snacks and OH YEAH!
SHOPPING!!

Wristwarmers!
Reversible Short dresses!

Tshirts!
Thermals!
Scarves!

And, jewellery!
Laser cut Lace Earrings!

Sterling Silver Stellar Necklaces!
Pearl Drops!
I will be joining the fun for the Saturday Event. (I've got to work on the mainland until Thursday, so I'll miss Wednesday's fun.) And let me tell you, I am VERY excited!
I love these girls and what they do so much!
So if you are in Victoria next week and have a few more gifts to buy, swing on over for a lovely good time.
And if you aren't able to make it, check out the online shops!
Floating Gold Iceberg
Janamade Jewellery & Design (let me know if there is anything in particular you like, as the shop is running low and I can pop whatever you need in there just for you!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...