Nov 30, 2008

Rebel Rebel's Noel Bazaar 2008

Well Folks, my time here in Victoria is coming to an end.
I burned through 2 seperate multi day craft fairs and am still on my feet.
Not too shabby.
I will be honest and say that the Noel Bazaar wasn't as successful as I'd hoped, the trend of not buying jewellery is still going strong. But I have learned a lot and am a part of something exciting, so I am not giving up hope.

In the new year Janamade will be making a serious push out into the world, new stores, new designs, new directions.
I am very excited about it, and am getting ready for the really hard work that is to come.
Janamade is also joining forces with Floating Gold Iceberg, 5 amazing women who have welcomed me into the fold with open and encouraging arms.
I am more grateful than I can say.

On that note, (a high one, very much so) I will leave you all with these pictures from our booth at the Noel Bazaar. While I didn't sell a lot, I did have a lot of fun.





xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...