Nov 16, 2008

new work for Out of Hand and Rebel Rebel

These are some examples of what is coming with me to Out of Hand this year.
I am packing everything up now, got the last few pieces in the tumbler, and I am heading over first thing tomorrow morning.


Pearl Simple Earrings



Stellar Chains (in two chain sizes and various lengths)




Laser cut Lace Earrings in two shapes.

These two pairs are made from Purple Heart. I've also got some Canary yellow ones and some clear lucite ones on their way over this afternoon.
Rad.

It's been an insanely busy weekend, but I am feeling pretty good about things at the moment.
That might change at any point, if for example I realize that I have totally forgotten about something.
But right now, I feel okay.

If you are going to be in Victoria over the next two weeks, please come to either show!
There are so many amazing booths to see, and we're going to be hopped up on chocolate covered almonds the entire time, so even if you're not looking to buy, come by for hilarious sugary girls.


Out of Hand

Thursday November 20, 12-9pm
Friday November 21, 10am-9pm
Saturday November 22, 10am-6pm
Sunday November 23, 10am-5pm
Victoria Conference Centre
VIctoria

Noel Bazaar
(Rebel Rebel)
Wednesday November 26, 5-10pm
Thursday November 27, 2-10pm
Friday November 28, 2-10pm
Victoria Event Centre
1415 Broad st
Victoria

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...