Oct 26, 2007

Halloween fireworks in the neighborhood



Ha ha! Just kidding folks, I'm pretty sure the neighbor kids (and I say KIDS rather lightly, I am imagining goofs in their late 20s and early thirties popping off bottle rockets 4 blocks over)

But these sure are pretty yes?

I digress.
Just got back from the basketball game, pretty fun. The crowd sure loves Steve Nash.

How could they not, just look at that face. (plus Victoria is his hometown and he wanted to play for the Grizzlies. But they blew it.)
Oh Grizzlies. Come on back to Vancouver.

Anyways.

Geoff's at the Aesop Rock show and I am planning to emery some antler rings I picked up this afternoon for a bit. Then knit (you should SEE the neck tube, it's getting huge. So awesome)
Then sleep.

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Sales of fireworks have been banned all over the greater Victoria area. Though many people are praising the fact there is no nightly goons-lighting-fireworks noise, I kinda miss it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...