Dec 8, 2012

The Owl, a brief recap

Last weekend I shared a booth with my dear friend Angie (who is Floating Gold Iceberg) at The Owl Designer Holiday Market and I brought some of the new jewellery that I've been working on. 

I don't have any other pictures of the set up, as it was SO INSANELY busy the whole time that I just did my best to keep up with the press of people.

But it was a great event (Big thank you to Emmy, who while pretty pregnant-with twins no less!) and I am really looking forward to participating again next year!

But I wanted to put a picture up so you can see (or try to anyway) the new jewellery.
I am really keen on it and I am working on more at night once The Kid is asleep, and before I fall asleep!

xo

1 comment:

nook. said...

weee! i see the earrings i bought! love them!!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...