May 9, 2011

A little radio silence

due to this little guy!







Our Son, Aldous Glen Francis.
Born 2 weeks ago, 5 lbs 8 oz, after a SUPER fast labor.
It was actually really scary for a little while, in the hospital (I'll go into more depth soon, but it all turned out great, he's healthy and perfect, and really, that's all I care about)

But he's starting to squirm so I've got to dash.

All I'll say is Overwhelming LOVE.

I had no real idea until he was placed in my arms just how much love one person could evoke.

But boy, does he.

2 comments:

Q&Z said...

What a sweetie!!! Congratulations, hope you three are settling in well and getting lots of snuggles :) xo

Heather Anne said...

He is so very cute. Congrats to you and Geoff (and big brother Norman).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...