Nov 24, 2010

Snow (sick) day

I've been fighting off a head cold for the last three weeks and it's unfortunately settled right on my face.

Boo.

Plus it's snowing here again. I think that being out in the snowy bluster on Monday is what helped this sneaky cold to get a firm grip on me, so I've taken today off to sleep it off as much as possible.

I've got a couple of things to do around the house between naps (we have 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper left. Not good for a gal with a drippy nose drinking extra liquids!) So a very brief trip to the corner store is in order, plus I've got 2 rings to finish and mail off by the end of the week so I'll try to work on those too.

But I might just have to cozy on the couch with the dog for most of the day and get as much rest as I can.

We've got an early appointment tomorrow morning that I've been anxiously awaiting too, so an early bedtime is on the menu!

I hope that everyone out there is having a cozy November day wherever you are, stay warm and safe on those icy roads!
xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...