Nov 25, 2010

The Bun.

Remember a little while back when I was posting really irregularly (similar to now in fact) and had no energy and have been basically off the radar for the last few months.
I was all, "I've got this bug that's keeping me down"?

Remember that?

Well.

This is why I've been so out of it.



18 weeks along now, 4 1/2 months!
We are really excited and happy to share that we are having a BABY!

Yup, I am going to be someone's mama.

I am still really tired, definitely better than the first trimester, but still sleepier than I had expected. I have heard that you get this amazing new energy back once you are out of those first 3 months, but I am still waiting.

(Do you hear that Wiggler? Mama needs some of that back. Don't you know that Christmas is right around the corner and I have to save some money to get ready for you?)

And this baby IS wiggly. Our midwives laugh about how busy this little bug will be keeping us.

The bump is starting to show, I can no longer pass it off as a big lunch, and I can feel the wriggles. It's amazing!

Another reason that posting has been light here is that I am so excited about all the amazing baby things that I have been discovering and I want to share them, but I wanted to sit on this for a bit so that it was just ours for a while. But this morning we had our 18 week ultrasound and everything looks good and it's getting harder to keep this excitement to myself.

So I apologize now if this turns into a baby bonanza for a bit, but I have to get it out of my system!

There is so much cute stuff out there and so many amazing Mama bloggers that I feel really lucky to be able to share in some of that.

(I might just post drivel about myself, but we should all be used to that by now surely?)

2 comments:

Heather Anne said...

I love baby related posts! So happy for you and Geoff, and looking forward to hearing all about the new adventure :)

Kaisha said...

Yay!!! Jana, this is such exciting news! I know we don't really know each other but we've met and we have enough mutual friends that we should definitely bond sometime. Especially because I have a baby and you will have one soon too! Fun stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...