Mar 27, 2010

The Janamade Market Booth

I was really nervous to do this on my own. I will gladly admit that I needed a bit of a kick in the ass to really get to it.
When Angie and I did the Out of Hand market those couple of years we did it, the booth was ENTIRELY Angie. She made that happen and I basically just showed up.
I mean, I helped set it up and I manned the booth all weekend both times, but the vision was all Ang.

Having the opportunity to sit down and think about what I wanted the Janamade booth to look like was a really good experience.

I knew I wanted it to be really easy to set up.
I also knew that I wanted to be able to set it up entirely on my own, in case I was vending somewhere by myself and didn't have a buddy.

This is what I've come up with so far.



These were all taken at the LoudSpeaker Festival Market that I did at the beginning of the month. It was a fun market, I met lots of people and I can now say that I have a booth of my own and I've done a market by myself.

Big steps for little ol' me.

I am a Procrastinator remember. (capitol P!)

The only thing I didn't have time to get ready for that market was a sign, so that people knew what I was selling from a distance.

But I am finishing that today, so I'm ready for the next one!


I am really hoping to do the Moss Street Market this summer. The Annual General Meeting is today, and I am going to walk down and sit in on that this afternoon and see if I can get juried in.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...