Jan 14, 2010

I enjoy long walks along the beach

We've been taking some long slow walks lately, to get Norman's knees back into tip top shape (he blew out both back knees in the fall, and he's slowly getting better.)
The vet recommended taking him out gradually and really slowly. So we let him set the pace.

I don't know if it's apparent or not, but I am not a stroller. I walk with intent.
Hustle even, you might say. Geoff is always asking me to slow down when we're out walking together. And that was before Norman hurt his legs.

So I have started taking my camera with me and catching the world around us. It slows me down and gives our Norm a chance to sniff around too.





It certainly doesn't hurt that we live one block from the ocean in one of the most beautiful places.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...