May 13, 2009

So I am getting married in less then two months

What the hell!

I can't believe how quickly time is streaming through my fingers right now.
I am amazed, daily, that we have been living at the lake for over a month and I STILL HAVEN'T SET UP MY COMPUTER.

This is ridiculous.

My friend Julie got married last summer and she told me I would be surprised by the swiftness of time, but I was all " naw, it will be fine. I am totally on it."

Alas. No. This is in fact NOT THE CASE.

But all is not lost. We've still got another 58 days or something.

Is it weird that I feel like I might barf?
I am going to assume that it's normal.

But my Friend Angie (who is making my dress) and I went to the fabric store yesterday with our girl Imrie and we got a pattern.
And next we'll pick out fabric.

And then my dress is done.
Just like that!
I know it's not JUST LIKE THAT, but let me float in blissful ignorance for at least another week.

2 comments:

andrea said...

hey jana! so great to see you today - and thanks for holding jasper while i tried on your beautiful clothing!

i have a website for you to check out for your wedding... http://www.handlespout.com/ such cute stuff!

email me someday and we'll grab a tea! andrea

andrea said...

ps - it was the headbands i thought you would like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...