Apr 14, 2008

just a few things

This whole week has been a laid back dream. Sort of. Work has been a little hectic, but not unmanageable, but home has been sublime!
Geoff has been editing a feature length film at home so I've had to be REALLY QUIET.
It took me about 5 seconds to figure out what I was going to do with myself.

I read a whole book in one day.
Oh my god it was so wonderful.

I cozied myself up with the dog and READ ALL DAY.

And because I am so supportive, I have been quietly reading in the evenings as well.

I know. I am so good.

I have also been working on a new print, something that I am thinking about maybe doing an actual print run of. But I have not done that before and it isn't even finished yet.
I will post pictures once it's done.

AND I have FINALLY finished my mom's neckwarmer!
Wee!

Here are some photos to hold you until I post more.
I know. I am so good.



Norman in his natural habitat.



We saw this GIANT rock on a drive we took while living in Qualicum.
Those sticks are the only things holding it up.



Geoff got some sharp new dud's now that he's out of school and making a go at (gasp!) professional career style jobs!
He looks SO flipping good.
So good.

That's it!
Tonight I am meeting up with my friend Julie and her fiance to go over wedding band designs. And I'll work on the new print and whip up some new earrings while I wait.

Good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...