Apr 19, 2008

Floating Gold Iceberg

is my good friend's new company consisting of 5 cool gals in Victoria making beautiful hand made clothing and accessories. They've got a new blog (check it out to your left: FGI blog) and Rad style.
Here are just a few examples of the awesomeness unfolding.




I am lucky to be a part of it, drawing up prints and sporting cool clothes!
Those pants above are amazing, so comfortable and totally hot at the same time.
I wear mine all year long.
Check out their shop!
www.floatingoldiceberg.etsy.com

3 comments:

floating gold iceberg said...

YAY!
Angie told me that You said we should have a blog and that is what I thought all along but I wasn't sure if I was the right person to take it on but I s'pose that's hogwash. She suggested we do it together and I think that is a way cool idea.
You must get over here soon and save a day or a part of a day for me so you can meet the new puppy!

floating gold iceberg said...

P.S. thanks for the free publicity for fgi and me!!

Anonymous said...

Jana!
Most lovely of you to blog about fgi.
Don't tell anyone, but I read your blog as much as I visit cuteoverload.com, and that's a lot.
Keep on postin'.

C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...