Feb 11, 2009

I am very busy

I was on the island this past weekend for a meeting with a new store!
Very exiting.
It's Heart & Sole on Cook street (at the corner of Fort St) and they were great! They took some stuff right then and this weekend I am going to work on putting together a package for them of more stuff.

While I was home I also saw a lot of family which was really nice. It was My Afi's 85th birthday and we had dinner at my cousin's family's house.
And I sat in on a Monday Meeting at FGI which was great.

My Mom lent me some books.

So since I have been home, I have been totally engrossed in Twilight.
And New Moon.

And as soon as I get off the computer (in like, 5 minutes) I am going to start Eclipse.
And as soon as I am done that, I am going to jump RIGHT INTO Breaking Dawn.

The thing that I am (only) slightly chagrined about this TOTAL READING TAKEOVER, is that I read them all already.

Just in November.





So if I am not answering the phone or emailing you back, it's because I am having an affair with Edward Cullen and I CAN'T TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW.

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Edward. *sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...