Jul 25, 2008

Indecent proposals and shocking novels!

I am a huge fan of Jane Austen.
Particularly Pride and Prejudice. I am sure that I have read it at least 7 times now.
The other day Geoff and I wandered into Chapters and lo and behold!
They have reprinted all of Austen's Novels with slick black covers with ELASTIC!

I am already poring through it pretty quick (as is my style with books, I actually read the last Laurell K I picked up in less than 24 hours.)
And now I am feeling the need to experience the 6 hour BBC mini series with a pot of tea and possibly some scones. Maybe a roast chicken.
I haven't decided yet.

(do you ever crave food when you are ensconced in a theme? I am sure I've mentioned this before, but I really do.)

Oh Darcy.

Colin Firth was my first introduction/mad crush on Mr. Darcy. And I think that he'll always be my favorite.
Although this Mr. Darcy is also pretty amazing.


Who am I kidding, I wouldn't push either of them away if I ran into them in a dark alley.
In fact, I wonder if I can somehow maneuver them both into a quiet corner?

Don't act shocked my dears! You know that YOU wouldn't either.
"I love.. I Love.... I love you"

Gets me every time.

for the last half hour (AT LEAST) I have been trying to attach the video clip of the end scene from the Keira Knightly P&P but you tube is being stupid.
Trust me, it's awesome and I cry EVERY TIME.

You should watch it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...