May 12, 2008

it's been a little quite at janamade this...

But it's been super busy at the house.
We have just finished painting and rearranging and generally improving everything around us.
It looks AMAZING right now. I don't have any pictures on the computer yet, there is still stuff EVERYWHERE.

But I just (get ready for it) hooked up the computer BY MYSELF.

And I was too excited to not share.
And Geoff is currently napping in the living room.

But I had to tell someone because this is the first time I've done this ever.
And it worked.
(evidence? I'm on the internet AND typing with the keyboard.)

Even the printer and the scanner are hooked up and working.

Yeah, that's right.
I can do a n y t h i n g!!


Now I must turn off the computer and finished setting up.
Then lunch!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...