Jan 10, 2010

New Prints!

We've been working on Spring 2010 over at FGI for the last couple of weeks (longer than that really, but particularly for the last couple of weeks)

and it's looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Here are some of the prints I've been working on lately...




It's always a relief to me to really get into drawing for a while. Isn't that funny? I forget how much I love it when I get wrapped up in bench work, and other things (easily distracted you know!)
But I've been very happy to hunker down and draw.

Particularly this one.

I had found this leaf on the road on my way into work a few months ago and held onto it for when I was ready to draw again, and I am glad that I did. It was a good couple of sessions of sitting on the floor in the living room, music on, dog cozy, sun in through the windows to make it happen.

Very enjoyable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...