Sep 7, 2009

One of the many reasons I love him

Geoff brings me bugs.

It's the sweetest thing! Usually exoskeletons that he finds when he's out in the yard.
I have an incredible beetle that he found for me in Vancouver, that we mounted into a frame with the beetle page from an old set of encyclopedias.
And just last week he found me a WHOLE DRAGONFLY! It's incredible and I am trying to think of the best way to keep it so that it's protected.

And he had given me one of these guys at the very beginning of the summer.



I don't know what they are, but they shed their exoskeletons on the reeds by the dock and one afternoon we found a whole trove of them.

I also really love the pictures that he takes. He always finds a perspective that I don't see by myself, and it always makes me see a little bit more of the world than I otherwise would.

Plus he almost always gets an accidental shot of himself in there that I love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...