Mar 5, 2010

Just a quick one

I know that things have been light here this week on the posting front, but it's for a good cause. Really.

I am putting the last few touched together for the Loudspeaker Festival Market this weekend (tomorrow!!) and I have been totally swamped in my studio. In a good way, but still swamped.

It's been really beautiful here too, so I am trying to stay away from windows and doors so I don't get lured outside into the sunshine.

Here are some pictures I took last week when the weather was quite similar to today...




And this guy...

I don't know what he is, but I like him.

Here's hoping that you have a great weekend and if you ARE in Victoria, I really would love to see you at the Event Center!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...