Jul 12, 2008

Stellar Bracelet

Ooooh, Aaaah.

Some new jewellery to look at! I swear that I haven't only been sewing up dresses lately!
And here's some proof.




I tried this design after I repaired my friend Cara's bracelet, which was so lovely that it got my brain cogs turning.
This one is a little heftier, hammered and has got my signature silver and gold beads in it.
I've been wearing it for the last couple of days to get a feel for it and so far I like it. I wear it with the action on the inside so it looks like a plain bangle from a distance, which is a nice little sneaky surprise. I really like the idea of personal attachment to things, so having it worn on the inside so it's more for me (or the wearer, whomever they may be) is a sweet feature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo good Jana!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...