Nov 27, 2008

Rebel Rebel's Noel Bazaar!

Tomorrow (Friday)is the last night of the Noel Bazaar! A whole room full of amazing fashion, accessories and crafts!
I have taken some pictures already, but they are all the way over in my bag and I am already in my bed.
So I will post pictures tomorrow!

Right in front of us is the most amazing 11 year old I have ever met. He makes all sorts of amazing things, including handmade wrestling masks.
Yeah. I know.

He's already sold out!
Coolest kid.

There is also...
Amazing clothes, like rain coats that turn into totebags. Seriously. I traded an Anter Ring for one. Very excited!
Feather hair combs (I got one for my wedding!)
Vampire Bunnies and teeny kittens you can hang on your holiday tree
Wristwarmers and incredible skirts at the Floating Gold Iceberg booth
Amazing leather bags and wallets
Earrings made out of Elk Hide. SO AMAZING! I will buy them as soon as I sell something tomorrow!

Oh and they serve the booze.

Get your butts down there!

1 comment:

Glenda-Bean said...

A rain coat/ tote bag?! Are you kidding me? Awesome! Please post pictures :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...