May 6, 2013

Work In Progress

This little ring is a variation on some rings that I made a few years ago.  (I just searched the archives and I KNOW that I have posted about the original A Cute rings, but alas, I only have so much time to look at my own archives good grief)

I took all the sharp edges off is essentially what I am getting at.
And added some lovely AMMAS texture by fuzing... so satisfying!

(this picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea)

So now I have to decide if I am going to set stones in there or leave it just silver, or maybe fuze some gold on top?

Not sure yet.
This week is all prep for All Sprung Out, which should be pretty fun!
check out the FB page here

I'll get back to this little beauty soon!

1 comment:

nook. said...

i'm sad to be missing out on all sprung out. but i'm sure you'll have so much fun there and do great! i'm loving everything you're making!!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...