May 24, 2013

Poppet Bleach Class


This past weekend I prepared some tiny star stamps to try out some bleach ideas that I have for a class that I am teaching this coming weekend with Poppet.https://poppetartstudio.wordpress.com/

I have a black dress that I found at a clothing swap a little while ago that is getting a smattering of stars in bleach!
I have this before photo (but it's not very good unfortunately) that I took just before I stamped the bleachy stars, at night.  So you can see that it's a black dress, but that's kind of it!

And this is the dress now with fresh stars on it!
 INCREDIBLY bad picture, Oh I know, but I have a toddler running around me at all times, and it was all I could do to keep him from leaping into the frame while I snapped this!

Also pretend I ironed it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...