Sep 12, 2010

Rainy Sunday

I'm still in my pyjamas and I am debating whether or not to actually get dressed at all. Geoff is at an over night bachelor party, our lovely friends are getting married next weekend and the dudes are all off on Cowichan River camping, doing dude things.

Norman is snuggled up in several blankets on the couch, the fireplace is on, and I have discovered the beauty of sweatpants.

Yes, I said that, you read it right. I bought myself some sweatpants last weekend.
And I am only a little bit embarrassed to say they are pretty awesome. I won't wear them out of the house of course. But they are pretty perfect for today.

Tonight we are going to Cirque Du Soleil with my sister and Mat. Should be fun.


As for the rest of the morning however, I am going to make a pot of tea, have a shower (maybe) and make a lovely little something for the soon to be Mrs. Bennett.

Slow Sundays are just the best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...