Sep 1, 2010

Happy Squash Toys



OhMyGod these are SO CUTE! (the dinosaurs are my particular favorites, I was going to study palaeontology if I hadn't gotten into the art program all those years ago!)
I was just poking around etsy this morning while I ate breakfast and Happy Squash Toys are the featured seller today.

All hand made toys (and some using only natural finishes)

I have thought about what we would do when we have kids, and I DO NOT want kid crap everywhere, or loud plastic toys being tripped over everywhere you look. No thank you.
(I get that there will be stuff, but I don't want a lot of it, and I would like to encourage our families to only purchase handmade toys if possible)

These are just lovely.
Check out his shop here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...