Nov 19, 2009

Studio shots!

Oh studio, who can I describe how I feel about you?
You drive me so crazy in the best way (and sometimes in the OTHER way, as in I hate you)
But I keep coming back over to hang out, make up with you, and be friends again.

You complete me.
(picture Dr Evil and Mini Me here please)






This is your second incarnation in this new space of ours, and I am sure that you will change again, when we realize that we can be more efficient in another set up.
But for now, you are wonderful (we'll work out the last few organizing kinks soon I promise- we need a place for etsy items, better sorting for tags and things, but we're close my love, so close)

My bench sits in the light from the windows now, better than before when it was tucked into the corner where the most beautiful red toolbox now sits (the toolbox doesn't mind) and there is usable space for my "craft table" and my drawing table. Better.

Now we just need stuff on the walls.
INSPIRATION!
ART!
CORK BOARDS FOR LISTS, PICTURES, THINGS TO DO!

Studio, I love you today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...