Nov 4, 2009

IT WORKED!!!

The new system I was talking about? Well its a little bit ridiculous, but it totally works. And since I am the type of person who doesn't mind taking extra steps as long as the outcome is the desired one, it's all good.

I say that now.

But until I can afford my own laptop ($1500 later, eesh! Although I am halfway there thanks to birthday cash! I can almost see it glimmering in my near future. Oh 13"aluminum Macbook! One day soon you will be MINE!)

Ahem.

TA DAAAA!!!


???

okay so something is still not working, the pictures won't upload, blogger is telling me that they are corrupt or in an unrecognizable format. I saved them as jpg's so I am not sure what the deal is right now.
VERY FRUSTRATING! THEY ARE ON THIS COMPUTER!!!


grrr.

ahh, I saved the pictures of Bethany's ring as pdf's. I guess blogger doesn't work with them?? Question mark??
But the jpg's apparently are fine.
See?


(a close up of some of my jewellery in the Floating Gold Iceberg Boutique)

So I guess then I will go back to the pictures on the old computer and re-save them as jpgs?

jesus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...