Dec 2, 2013

Chickpeas and big bothers

This Turkey is going to be a big brother.
!!!
We're halfway to Kiddo number two, we had our ultrasound today and we got to see Chickpea for the first time, and their scan profiles look eerily similar.

Which is pretty fantastic since This Guy is a dream.

We're not going to find out the gender this time.  We've been calling 'it' Chickpea since the stage that they were the size of one and it's pretty much stuck.  Our US tech this afternoon knows 100% what it is, and I was going to let her report it and ask our midwives to not tell us, but I know that Geoff is keen to experience the big birth reveal and on impulse just before we left, I went back and asked her to not report it.  So she's the only one who will know until the Spring when Lil Chickpea makes their debut.

It's kind of killing me, because I want to know SO BAD, and I have a feeling, but I am not spilling the beans and I am going to wait it out like a Mature Adult.

Ugh!

I'll start posting Bump Pictures once I start taking them.  I have one already, but it's terrible!
Actually I might just post all terrible pics as a Thing I Do.

It's my style!
xox

Their due dates are two days apart.  My fingers are crossed that they don't have the same birthday when all is said and done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...