Jun 3, 2013

Ursa Preperations are underway!

Posters are up all over town, handbills are in and being distributed to anyone who will listen.
I was on the radio and I MIGHT BE ON TV, vendors are getting ready, garlands are being strung and spray painted (hello silver and gold!), sandwich board is being prepped, my studio is in the middle of a move and I've got bangles in various stages of completion.  New leather bib necklaces are being sampled and made and I AM SO EXCITED!

I hope you can make it!
This Saturday, June 8th from 10-4

Admission is free, but if you bring in a non perishable food item to be donated to the local food bank, your name will be entered into a draw for THREE gift bags!  Gift bags that will have goodies from:
Janamade
HollyHawk
Toy & Ming
Sarah Mulligan Glass
Nest 19
Modern Genes
Wandering Hive
Refind
Emily Donner
Dainty Dokuro
Wish2Whim
RadJuli
Elise Carolyn Designs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...