Jul 9, 2012

Summer love

This Kid.

This incredible, hilarious determined little kid.

He is no longer a baby.  He's running and making weird jokes and snuggling ohmygodThe SNUGGLING is going to KILL me!

He is starting to make new sounds and I keep watching and listening to hear what he's going to come out with next.

He meowed at Nan's cat all through dinner tonight.
He moo'd like a little cow all through his bath.

He is getting into books now too (this is something that makes me intensely happy, Geoff and I are both big readers and up until about a week ago he really only seemed to want to tear books apart and eat them.)  But for the past three days, when he wakes up in the morning and again in the afternoon after his nap he pulls us over to the couch or chair and shoves books in our hands and then climbs up into our laps to be read to.

I am going to explode I love him so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...