Mar 22, 2012

I made some dinosaurs





for my sweet niece's who turned 6 in February.
6!

Their gift from us was a crafternoon and we got together on Monday this week while they were on spring break.

We made Sculpy beads as requested my Miss Cakes, and stuffed Dinosaurs as per Beans.
I didn't get any photos of the actual event, or of the beads, or of Beans' Anklylosaurus.

Yeah. An Ankylosaurus.

But I finished Miss Cakes' Pterodactyl that night after they left (turns out that crafting multiple projects with children AND a busy screaming toddler "Aunty Jana does Baby Aldous HAVE to scream like that?" is insane) and got a couple of pictures this morning before I took it over.

I was given some great faux ostrich by the lovely Tressa and I told the girls it was ethically sourced dinosaur skin!

They were pretty jazzed to think it was real dino skin, but were thrown off by the ethically sourced part!

No dinosaurs were harmed in the making of these stuffies.

1 comment:

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

Raddest dino ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...