Dec 2, 2011

New Bangles!

The Sunday Studio is still going strong. I am SO grateful to be able to get some work done on a semi regular basis (productivity all depends on Sonny's mood that day, my poor mother!)

I've been spending most of my time filling orders but I did get a chance to try up this new bangle design.




I'm kind of in love with it.
Can I be in love with something that I made myself? Is that too narcissistic?

I am not sure about that, but I want one.

But I will be VERY GOOD and not keep this one. I've got some left over bits from the run that I did that I'll make myself a weirdo out of.

Next weekend, December 10th (sweet jesus) I'll be selling at Trapper Jane's Studio Sale and I'll have this bangle plus these three samples!







If you are in Victoria, you should come by, there are going to be A LOT of great local talents and some pretty AMAZING hand made goodies on offer!

2-8pm 1422 Pembroke Street
Saturday Dec. 10

xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...