Aug 19, 2010

Cathedral Grove






This place is so amazing. We stopped in so I could use the outhouse (naturally I had to pee right after we got onto the highway) and we ended up wandering around the trails for a while because it's so beautiful.

This trip was so nice because we just took our time and had really nice drive up the island which we don't really get to do very often. Sure we go up to Qualicum a couple times a year for family fun, but I've only ever been to Tofino once before this trip and I've lived on the Island since I was 11!

The trees are all HUGE and all throughout the park there are information boards telling you all about the history of the forest, the trees and all of the natural processes that happen in the Deep Woods.

This tree looks like an angry maw!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...