Oct 14, 2009

Oh dear.

I was at the Mall today running errands and I dashed into Lush real quick to pick up my favorite and necessary Aqua Marina and right there, next to the counter. Just sitting there giving me the finger. Potion Lotion.

Totally unavailable and discontinued Potion Lotion.

Gorgeous, sophisticated, smelling of CARNATIONS and something spicy. (I know some people who hate carnations, but I don't give a flying fart. This stuff is so lovely)

And I had to leave without it because it's $18. For a tub of lotion.

I just can't justify that expense. Even though it is probably the last time they will have it.

Bastards.

But it was HARD! OH GOD! I rubbed it in while I was paying for my reasonably priced pink face custard and left with a tear in my eye.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...