Dec 9, 2008

quick update

Geoff and I went on an extended weekend to the US this past weekend.
His Mom was showing some work from her textile art program in Oak Harbor and it was a great chance to get away and see some talented women at work.
I don't have pictures uploaded onto the computer yet, but I'll be getting to that tonight or tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to throw you a bone, you know.

Today I am off to the office, and tomorrow I am going to slug it out and hopefully get a serious dent made in my gift making.
Geoff is heading over to the island on Friday, so I'll have a week of the house to myself before I go over. Which usually means that I get lots done.
So everything that I can't walk over with myself will have to be ready this week!

Must hustle!
xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...