Oct 18, 2008

getting back to business

Things have been on a bit of hiatus here at Janamade.
The staff crunch at work took much longer than I expected.
But I have hired and am almost finished training the new staff (who are awesome) so I can FINALLY start getting back to my own work.

Which is VERY exciting.

I've got some fresh ideas for Out Of Hand, which is coming up very soon (!) and I am hoping to update and refresh this here blog too.
Possibly this weekend, but I really want to make again. So I might save the blog updates for next week.

On today's agenda: earrings and a new necklace design I need to sample before I get too excited.

And next week I am ordering some display finally.
It was a gift from last Christmas, that I haven't been able to afford to order until now. But it's coming! Oh yes, it's coming.
Professional style jewellery display! Like a bust and really sharp rings stands.
Very cool.

And yesterday I picked up this guy to recharge my production!


And some evidence that I did indeed clean up my bench!


And I am going to leave this post with the last pictures we got of sunny fall weather. We took Norman to the dog park two weekends ago, and it was LOVELY!




2 comments:

Jarno said...

Hi there Jana May!

My name is Jarno de Vries. I know, I can't help that either, probably has to do something with the fact that I am Dutch. Anyway >>

I was browsing thru the blogs 'out here' and the reason I am responding to you is twofold: I love your writing-style & enthusiasm. I guess because it reminds me of me :)

I have a blog out here too and it's definitely about something completely different (dawn21stcentury.blogspot.com >> warning: do not read, it's insane)

What do I want? Two things:

1. To let you know that Apeldoorn, Holland is now tuned in; I'm gonna follow your blog.

2. To thank you. Cause I think positive energy & enthusiasm is what this planet needs! Reading your stuff makes me happy (and I might learn a thing or two about goldsmitting and craft work)

Thanks for listening, good luck and bye bye now.

Jana May said...

Thanks Jarno!
That was a lovely thing to say and I really appreciate it!

I'm going to check out your blog right now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...