Aug 30, 2008

makin' stuff

I like to make things. This is an ongoing adventure most of the time.
(I am going to convert a cool old car into an electric leviathon one day. No one thinks I can/should, but damnit, I am SO going to.) And it will be AMAZING.

I generally work on a much smaller scale (jewellery see) but I also love to paint and print and generally make fun stuff.

While we were back on the island last week I got to get my hands back into screen printing.
Oh my god so much fun.
I had forgotten how much I like it.



It was late and I'd had a couple of drinks (the BEST time to relearn a skill, obviously) and I loved it.
I will definitely be doing it again.
And soon if I have anything to do with it.

On a totally different note, and one that I am going to try to not flog to death on here;
I am totally flipping excited that this guy

wants to marry me.

Holy crappers.

I've already had to be sat down and asked to chill out about it.
MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

But seriously, I am chilling out. I am just going to be RATIONAL about the whole thing.

And quietly plan in my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And that is where your evil genius perfects itself... quietly in your head until one day when people least suspect it... wham!
That's (one of the many reasons)why I love ya!! xoox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...