Jun 26, 2008

Ooooh! Finished bag!

(long strap)


(short strap)

I am going to be taking this bag out today for the first time, getting a sense that it really is as awesome as I think it is.
Fingers are crossed people!
But really, how can it not be totally rad?

I've spent too much time thinking about it and working on it for it not to be super sweet.

So I am just going to roll with it.
Already I realize that the outside pocket could use some work (just sewing up the sides a little bit to make it a bit more functional.
I'll do that this weekend when we are up at the lake.

Yep, that's right, we're going to the lake for the long weekend.
And I couldn't be more excited! I am REALLY looking forward to a weekend with NO STRESS.

It's been a bit of a couple of weeks over here. But I am taking this WHOLE long weekend do do nothing but lay in the sun and drink Strongbows.
And get a sunburn.

That's just what happens when we lay in the sun with leisurely beverages.

mmmm, leisurely beverages.
Would it be wrong to start now?

1 comment:

floating gold iceberg said...

IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...