May 29, 2008

Ooh cute summer shoes.

I was chatting with a friend of mine this weekend and we were discussing the merits of summer shoes.
I am a fan of the totally open flip flop, my toes like their freedom.
But I love the cuteness of a sweet little flat.

I think that I may have found a good mix of the two (plus I already have the most amazing flip flops already.)

I first saw these here
I read this blog pretty regularly and today she posted a picture of the shoes on her actual feet.
Very very cute.

So I am sold.
Although I like these ones because of the hilarious open toe.


And I like these ones for their classic black flatness.
Yes that's what I said.
How awesome and Audrey Hepburn are simple, beautiful black flats??

Pretty dang awesome.

I know that I am always (ALWAYS) saying that I am going to start getting back into the studio. Yes yes, You know.
Well I am slowly getting back in there.
Last night I cut out probably 30 pairs of cute Leather Feather earrings. Tonight I'll cut out some more and get those rolling.
I want to send 10 pairs to Nelson next week so it's officially on my list of things to do.
And some of these are SO CUTE! I was given some printed leather this weekend and it's all so sweet!

And this weekend I've got a couple of bigger pieces in the works.
SO I am hoping to get them done so I can start building up inventory again.

And more prints.
I've got a cute new one up my sleeve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff.. I also like to wear flat shoes more than high heel, just got a pair for this summer from ShoeBuy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...