Aug 7, 2007

Mystery package

I just had a knock on my door, from the UPS man.
I haven't ordered anything lately, so this package here is a bit of a surprise.


I thought about it for a while and I decided to open it, after all, it's addressed to ME. And if the Man had ordered anything for my birthday (in three weeks by the way) I am sure that he'd address that to HIMself. Otherwise where's the surprise?

Lo and Behold!!

Cereal! I had recieved an email from my good friend Dee asking everyone she knew to sign up for this Kashi promo thing, AGES ago, and totally forgot that I signed the bloody thing. Never thinking that anything would ever come of it you know, I had assumed that it was one of those chain mail jobs that everyone gets from time to time.
No way, check it out! Kashi pulled through.
I even got a Tshirt!!
The Man can't eat it unfortunately, it's got the gluten, but I've got enough cereal to get me to Thanksgiving!
Thanks Dee!

1 comment:

Deedee said...

WooHoo!! I haven't gotten mine yet - I got an email a few weeks ago that said they were backordered, so it would be a few more weeks. I hope it comes soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...